Sign Of The Whale (the Resurrection)
Sign of The Whale
1825 M St NW, Washington
About The Event:
Back in the day, Sign of The Whale was talk of the town and a go-to-place. The long-standing drinking and dancing den closed in late 2017. But this Dupont Circle’s watering hole resumes pouring beers, shots, and buckets of oversized mystery drinks, under new managemnet.
– Free with RSVP
– We booked the entire first floor for this party
– Dress Code : Dress to impress
– Event is 21+
– We will have specials including the usual suspect Mer-Tini:)
– Come one, come all; this is the most friendliest event you have ever attended!
– Feel free to invite your friends. They don’t necessarily have to be a member
METRO & PARKING INFO
Closest Metro Station are :
1. Farragut North (Please take the L Street Exit)
2. Farragut West (Please take the 18th Street Exit)
3. Dupont Circle (Please take the ‘Dupont South’ Exit)
Street parking might be difficult. However, if you plan to drive, there is a parking garage on 1900 M St. NW, for $ 8 after 5 pm.