Columbus Day Rooftop Party
88 District Square SW
About The Event:
What else is better than a breezy fall Sunday afternoon at DC’s best rooftop? No work on Monday! Miss it NOT!
Come and enjoy stunning water views that are your backdrop as you mingle on delectable coastal-inspired spacious waterfront terrace, which provides exclusive access to a rooftop terrace to help elevate your evening to something truly special.
ACCESSING THE PENTHOUSE
When you get to the main entrance a host/hostess will lead you to the Elevator which takes you to the Penthouse.
– Huge line up of DJs
– Celebrate your birthday/your moments in life with us! For bottle/table service email (firstname.lastname@example.org) OR text 202-368-1878
– For sponsorship and colaboration contact email@example.com
– We booked the entire Penthouse/Rooftop for this party
– Dress Code : Chic, dressy and elegant
– Event is 21+
-Come one, come all; this is the most friendliest event you have ever attended!
– Feel free to invite your friends. They don’t necessarily have to be our members
Limited Super Early free tickets, as supply lasts. Then $ 5 Early Bird tickets and $ 20 on Event’s Day. It is subject to increase.
Payment Instructions :
1. You should login from a PC to see the ‘Pay Now’ button, after RSVPing. Then hit the button.
2. Verify correct dollar amount for number of people you’re paying for.
3. If you don’t have a Paypal account, click “Pay with a Debit or Credit Card”.
4. If you have a Paypal account, simply log in, and pay as you normally would via Paypal.
Refund & Ticket Resell
All sales are final. We only refund the full amount, if the event is canceled. If it is rescheduled, we will send an email to those who RSVPed ‘YES’ advising that. A full refund will be given to those that let us know within 2 calendar days of the update email, if you are unable to make it on the new date. No refunds will be given after that time.
However, you can sell your ticket to someone else if you are unable to attend. Please, feel free to post in the comment box for the event, that you have a ticket for sale. Work out payment between yourselves, and have the seller only send the organizer a message letting us know the full name and the ticket number of the person taking your spot. You must let us know two hours before the RSVP close time, on the day of the event.
METRO & PARKING INFO
Closest Metro Station is Waterfront. Street parking is a challenge and garage parking is a bit expensive. We encourage shared rides.