Labor Day Party
Beacon Rooftop Lounge
1615 Rhode Island Ave. NW
About The Event:
Red, White, Blue and YOU! Even as the end of summer is near, never fear, our party is here. Join us for frozen drinks, fantastic food and lots of fun! Let’s send summer off in style and say sayonara!
Ticket includes entrance and one house drink. Cash Bar for other drinks and food.
– Huge line up of DJs
– Celebrate your birthdays or your moments in life with us [ASK US FOR FURTHER INFO]
– For bottle specials, table reservation and ladies night; email (firstname.lastname@example.org) OR text 202-368-187
– Event is 21+
– Come one, come all; this is the most friendliest event you have ever attended!
– Feel free to invite your friends. They don’t necessarily have to be a member
DRESS CODE : Break out your white threads and join us for an all-white bash. But it is optional.
$ 20 by signing up in advance and $ 40 on Event’s Day (subject to availability and increase)
*This event usually sells out and this year won’t be an exception.
Payment Instructions :
1. You should login from a PC to see the ‘Pay Now’ button, after RSVPing. Then hit the button.
2. Verify correct dollar amount for number of people you’re paying for.
3. If you don’t have a Paypal account, click “Pay with a Debit or Credit Card”.
4. If you have a Paypal account, simply log in, and pay as you normally would via Paypal.
Refund & Ticket Resell Policy
All sales are final. We only refund the full amount, if the event is canceled. If it is rescheduled, we will send an email to those who RSVPed ‘YES’ advising that. A full refund will be given to those that let us know within 2 calendar days of the update email, if you are unable to make it on the new date. No refunds will be given after that time.
However, you can sell your ticket to someone else if you are unable to attend. Please, feel free to post in the comment box for the event, that you have a ticket for sale. Work out payment between yourselves, and have the seller only send the organizer a message letting us know the full name of the person taking your spot. You must let us know two hours before the RSVP close time, on the day of the event.
METRO & PARKING INFO
Closest Metro Station are :
– Dupont Circle (take Dupont South exit)
– Farragut North (take L Street exit)
Parking might be a challenge and the event involves drinking. We highly encourage you to take a ride share or taxi service. DRINK RESPONSIBLY.